Clinton House Museum
The Clinton House is a memorable house historical center at 930 West Clinton Drive in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Worked in 1931, it was the main home of Bill Clinton and Hillary Rodham while the two of them educated at the University of Arkansas School of Law and was the place where they wedded in 1975. The house was recorded on the National Register of Historic Places in 2010.
Upon fulfillment in 1931 in the Tudor Revival compositional style the house was possessed by H. H. Taylor, proprietor of the Fayetteville Daily Leader. Later the house was purchased by Gilbert C. Swanson, who was hitched to Roberta Fulbright, sister of J. William Fulbright. On August 11, 1975, Bill Clinton bought the house for $17,200.00. Both Bill and Hillary were instructing at the University of Arkansas School of Law in 1975, and they were hitched in the parlor on October 11, 1975. Bill became Arkansas Attorney General in November, 1976 and they sold the house in 1983. From 1977 to 1983, the Clintons leased the home to law understudies.
The house works as a historical center and contains a few bits of Clinton political decision memorabilia dating to preceding his run for United States President, rooms deciphered for the 1970s, and brief shows identified with nearby history or the Clinton tradition of public assistance and metro commitment. There is additionally a copy of Hillary’s wedding dress. The house is situated on what was once California Boulevard; the road was renamed Clinton Drive in 2010. The exhibition hall is one of four stops on the “Billgrimage”, the other three being the Clinton Birthplace in Hope, Arkansas, the Hot Springs Visitors Center, and the Bill Clinton Presidential Library.